Re: new hosta at Walmart/ The Begining Of The End

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart/ The Begining Of The End
  • From: Chick <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 15:52:13 -0400

There is no double negative Andrew.  I'll break it down for you:

But I wonder

if they couldn't have found a hosta they liked better

for the same price or less elsewhere

if they weren't concerned

about whether it was a bargain or not.

Complex?  I left out all the hard words for you.  Don't know how much more I
can do.

Chick