Re: new hosta at Walmart

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart
  • From: andrewl <andrewl@hostahaven.com>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 15:58:14 -0500

AmberWaveG@aol.com wrote:
RE:>>Andrew, you are a jerk of the highest order.

Yepper.  Earned that distinction from hanging around the likes of you, apparently.   God love ya...Gary Trucks. :-)

BTW, in spite of all the barbs you send my way, that H. 'Day Dream' is still one hell of a plant.  It's now growing to beat the band in a special plot reserved for Hostas of distinction.   For those that don't have it, I'd get one from Gary or whomever has one.  (Didn't check the Hosta Finder to see).   It is an attractive Hosta.

RE:>> I will still feel a little sad when you disappear.

It's going to be hard for me to disappear unless I croak and I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  Like I tell my wife, I'm now "semi-retired".  I used to spend 80 hours a week working for other people to make their businesses grow, helping many become multi-millionaires along the way.  Now I'm working just 1/2 of the time for them and the other 1/2 for myself.  Could get real interesting when I'm able to work 100% of the time just building my business, instead of everyone elses.

Viva la Hosta!

(BTW, got the shade cloth in place on Thurday.  Fertilizer injector is due in on Tuesday, and the automated sprinkler system is not far behind.  Can't believe how much I have to help the vendors figure our how their products work.  Yepper.  Sounds like the actions of someone about to go extinct to me...)

Andrew C. Lietzow, Hacker - The ACL Group, Inc.
..Also #1 Plantsman at http://hostahaven.com ...
...1250-41st St Des Moines, IA 50311-2516 ......
....515-274-0300 V/F 515-238-6558 Cell .........