Re: new hosta at Walmart/ The Begining Of The End

  • Subject: Re: new hosta at Walmart/ The Begining Of The End
  • From: Chick <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 18:55:30 -0400

andrewl wrote:

> Hi Chick,
> Yes, I think you're right.  Now that I have read it again, it has the potential
> to be construed as a TRIPLE negative, not just a double negative.

Andrew, apparently you don't know nothing about grammar either. Get out one of your
kid's grammar books and find out what a double negative is. (Hint: I have cleverly
hidden a double negative in one of the preceding sentences.  Another hint: The word
"know" does not make it a triple negative.)

Chick