H. Red October

I picked this up [at a reputable nursery] for about $10 today. Does anyone
know anything about it? Any idea how much sun it can take? This is my first
experience with a "red". It's beautiful.

	thanks!
	Polly

p.s. I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. I don't always have time
to follow the list as closely as I should, and I didn't save the message
with the address for the archives. sorry.

	Polly, the Cyclone Kitties and Pupplies
	and Tribby Jack, in heaven
	mailto://polly@tribblejack.com
	http://www.tribblejack.com