Re: Wal-mart, Hi Rich, Ohio trip to plan

  • Subject: Re: Wal-mart, Hi Rich, Ohio trip to plan
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 21:46:45 -0400

Stacy,

That is in my "neck of the woods". There are 3 others that come to mind.
Blueberry Patch is right across Rt 71 from Wades. Look for the road by
McDonalds and follow the road a few miles, it will be on the left. To the north
in Brecksville is Kuk's Forest Nursery, you will need to give Bob a call and
make arrangements as it is at his home (440-546-2675). He can give directions
from the south. Next would be Homestead Nursery (Pete and Jean Ruh). Going
further north take Rt 77 to 480 east to 271 North (don't take express lane).
Get off at Rt 322 (Mayfield Rd.) east. Cross Rt 91 and Rt 306. Look for a sign
on left and a gravel road(this is their new entrance after the sale of
Sunnybrook Nursery).

That should thoroughly cover your hosta tastebuds for the weekend. If you need
anymore info, email me.

Ray Wiegand