Re: Ohio trip to plan

  • Subject: Re: Ohio trip to plan
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:50:56 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2001 8:58:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
ctuttle39@juno.com writes:

I did not ask the question, Stacy Holtzman did.  While the Dick and Jane
Ward is a fabulous garden, it is not a "public" garden.  The Wards are
overwhelmed with requests by both individuals and groups to tour their
garden.  They are often away and the gardens are closed to people touring
at that time.

Charles Tuttle

I am sure that if I asked them if Mr & Mrs X could stop by, they would say

Dick and Jane are dear friends of mine. I know that their garden is not a
"public" garden. Did I intimate that it was?

Nice hearing from you, Chas.