Re: Walmart hostas and beyond

  • Subject: Re: Walmart hostas and beyond
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:08:13 EDT

chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< So how come you didn't jump all over him for all of his contractions.
Very well
 put my ass.

Drat, wish I had saved the letter.  AOL converted the contractions to a
series of cryptic numbers with a few nbsp's thrown in.  It was a mess but at
least was readable.

Will tell the truth Chick, it was a mess, first I did try to figure out what
had been converted to symbols but gave up and just looked to get the main
idea.

Now tell me that you don't agree with what Kevin said, just a little bit.
Whoops one of those disgusting contractions slipped in. N.