Re: Wal-mart, Hi Rich, Ohio trip to plan

  • Subject: Re: Wal-mart, Hi Rich, Ohio trip to plan
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:21:03 EDT

sholtzma@bio.indiana.edu writes:

<<  Can
 anyone recommend some excellent places in addition to Wade's in Ohio?

Stacy, will let Betty answer this one except I would go to Doug Bilsteins
because he is the most fun person!

If you find yourself going up I-74 from Cincinnati toward Indianapolis take a
stop at my favorite place, Minges' Nursery and Greenhouses, it is on New
Haven Rd at the New Haven Rd. Exit.  Just go one mile on New Haven.  Good
selection of hostas and it is a cool place.  N.