Re: Walmart hostas and beyond

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> Now tell me that you don't agree with what Kevin said, just a little bit.
> Whoops one of those disgusting contractions slipped in. N.

There is a difference between recognizing that the world is not a perfect place
and believing that committees, commissions, and hosta police will protect us
from evil.

I agree that the things Kevin talks about happen.  I don't agree that we need
some kind of seal of approval to protect us.  People who seek out the cheapest
source for anything know what they are doing.  Who are we protecting them from?

As I've said before, the only way I will ever support such a program is if I am
appointed Chief of the Hosta Police.  I simply don't trust anyone else to do it.

Chick