Re: Walmart hostas and beyond

  • Subject: Re: Walmart hostas and beyond
  • From: "Andrew Lietzow" <andrewl@hostahaven.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 14:17:11 -0500

Hi Kevin
RE::I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Well, I should say so.  Been in a titter about it all morning; can't hardly
relax.  My eyes keep seeing #4$%1 's and the like, they are watering up, and
who knows, I might be permanently visually impaired.  And you know what that
means.  I'm going to want an out of court settlement--preferably in O/S
Hosta.... Tee Hee Hee....

Thanks for the explanation, though.   I should have known better than to try
and blame this on a Mac...and to let AOL off the hook.

Hosta la Vista!

Andrew L.