Re: do not bid on anything from Tk49

  • Subject: Re: do not bid on anything from Tk49
  • From: "Andrew Lietzow" <andrewl@hostahaven.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:46:00 -0500

Hi Bob and Barbara,
Is there an established, written policy on this that sellers and bidders
could read?  I'd hate to be black-balled without a consistent policy being
applied.  People get busy, email servers go down, fax machines don't
connect, relatives die and circumstances beyond our control happen all of
the time.  I have not a clue who this person is but I just want to know if
there is a published policy in place that is followed prior to someone being
suspended.   Otherwise, it appears like an unfair restraint of trade.   I
might actually list again one day and would hate for minor miscommunications
to make my "handle" infamous--and to subsequently be avoided like the
plague.

It's a tough old world out there and I just like for the rules to be applied
consistently for all of the players.

Andrew Lietzow
#1 Plantsman at http://HostaHaven.com
1250 41st Street