Re: now I have nematodes

  • Subject: Re: now I have nematodes
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 18:20:04 -0500

Andrew Lietzow wrote:
 now you are kicking
> people off of your auction site yet seem to be unwilling to post any
> standards by which such actions will to be taken.

HI Andrew
	High noon at the OK Corral.
	I never kicked him off, I just said it might be prudent not to bid on
his plants until he takes care of what he sold so far. You can bid on
them all you want.
	As for the rest of your email, go for it. I have nothing to hide. As
for being out of control, I am sure people on the list know who is out
of control all the time. Also you were the one who wrote me about not
having plants from certain tc labs that you had already sold. I showed
your emails to a few people so do you want them to get into this also, I
am sure they wouldn't care.

This is the email I sent by the way.

        Please do not bid on anything from Tk49 on the auction for now.
seems too many people are having trouble getting their plants from him.
If you have had trouble with him let me know.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/