Re: now I have nematodes

  • Subject: Re: now I have nematodes
  • From: BDeyes6@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:34:43 EDT

Bob,

Just thought I'd jump in and let you know that I'm with Narda, etc.....
Let's just go on from here.
I think these wars have been waged before......

Are you joining us at the national this year?
Do you know that Cincinnati is hosting a regional daylily convention a
few blocks from my home and I am on a tour on the sign in day?
Are you coming?  A friend of mine told me that you were as important to them
on the daylily robin as you are to us....Where do you find the time to do so
much good?  We certainly appreciate it.....I would love to meet you as would
most of us!

Betty