Re: do not bid on anything from Tk49

  • Subject: Re: do not bid on anything from Tk49
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:51:29 -0400

This thread is frazzling my brain. It seems that tk49 had the connection to
tell where to send the money---then no plants were shipped..... Andrew, whats
wrong with this picture. It is a simple exchange---win the bid, send the money,
seller sends auctioned lot. What effen policy needs to be written? Bob
does plenty enough for us hostaphiles, lets not expect him to write
policy for his donated efforts. These kind of greivances make
volunteering for a cause so much less rewarding.

Ray