Conflicts - and facts

  • Subject: Conflicts - and facts
  • From: "Gerry/Bob O'Neill" <eoneill@attglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:11:58 -0400

I refuse to take sides on all of this (it's making my stomach hurt)..

But Bob, you implied that Andrew had a bad record at E-bay. The facts are:

Andrew has - all positive feedback, some quite glowing, no negative feedback

Bob has - all positive feedback, some quite glowing, no negative feedback

TK49 has - no feedback, negative OR positive (that alone tells me something)

So whatever else is going on between the two of you, I think you owe Andrew
an apology for that. As far as the nematode thing is concerned, Andrew
doesn't have enough evidence to accuse anyone of passing on nematodes.
But, Andrew didn't make that letter public, Bob, you did.

Andrew (just in case you think you are getting off scot-free here), Bob is
the owner-operator of the Hosta Library auction. He is quite within his
legal/ethical rights to kick anybody off that he pleases, without rules,
without recourse. He did not kick off TK49, he just warned us to avoid
dealing with him (her?) FOR THE MOMENT. It would be nice if the auction had
a feedback page like E-bay, but Bob seems to be monitoring pretty closely
and adding another page may be a waste of his time and the space available
to us.

Neither of you are jerks. But you are BOTH indulging in some fairly
jerk-like behavior. Please try to play nice.