Re: Conflicts - and facts

  • Subject: Re: Conflicts - and facts
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 08:32:53 -0500

Gerry/Bob O'Neill wrote:
Bob is
> the owner-operator of the Hosta Library auction. He is quite within his
> legal/ethical rights to kick anybody off that he pleases, without rules,
> without recourse. He did not kick off TK49, he just warned us to avoid
> dealing with him (her?) FOR THE MOMENT. It would be nice if the auction had
> a feedback page like E-bay, but Bob seems to be monitoring pretty closely
> and adding another page may be a waste of his time and the space available
> to us.

HI Gerry
	There is a page for feedback in the library. Two have used it about
tk49 and others have written me about not getting their plants from him.
To tell the truth, I have always got along with tk49, he has been a good
customer for the past three years or so.

Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/