Re: About this "having a war" business....

  • Subject: Re: About this "having a war" business....
  • From: "Diann Thoma" <diannthoma@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:20:01 -0000

Helen,

I did read the opening salvos to all these accusations starting with the
nematode thing.

I do not think Bob is the best thing since hostas appeared on the earth: I
never met him. I admire what I see him doing. I don't know Andrew and even
though I don't enjoy his long emails :-), I'm sure I'd admire his work as
well.

Sounds like they both owe each other apologies.

Diann