Re: About this "having a war" business....

  • Subject: Re: About this "having a war" business....
  • From: Anne Kolaczyk <Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 15:23:40 -0500

> > No one has agreed with you, which also is not a slam.
> >
> Diann, just because a number of us have chosen NOT to join in here with
> our nickel, does not mean there isn't a silent MAJORITY out here who DO
> AGREE with Andrew.

I'm not sure I agree totally with anybody in this discussion but just
because I have not posted about it yet did not mean that I disagreed
with Andrew. I have found the whole thing fairly distasteful, but if I
had to chose one over the other, I'd side with Andrew. The whole thing
has certainly lowered my opinion of a number of people here who have
conducted themselves less than maturely in my view. I'm sure that they
couldn't care less as I mostly am a lurker and have no hosta knowledge
of value to share but it has saddened me that people I have grown to
respect would behave like cranky six-year olds in need of a nap.

229 DeBartolo
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556