Re: About this "having a war" business....

  • Subject: Re: About this "having a war" business....
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:42:37 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/01 10:36:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Just so you know........we have about 225 people here.....so the majority
 must be silent........aren't we lucky.

Dan, the diversity and strength of opinion from the forum always amazes me.
When I am in a crowd of gardeners they are the most generous, courteous and
friendly well mannered bunch.  There is something about this electronic
device that eliminates the humanness in our communications.  I know that I
have been misunderstood more times than I want to count, and it is almost
always when I am goofing off and acting silly.

What I really meant to say was.......we cannot assume that there is a silent
majority on this forum that all have the same or Helen's opinion.  N.