Re: now I have nematodes

  • Subject: Re: now I have nematodes
  • From: HIEESML@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 00:00:34 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/01 5:57:59 AM Central Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com
writes:

<< Hey Layne, how are the kids and the pup.  Good to hear from you.  N. >>

Hi Narda. Good to hear from you as well. The kids & pup are doing really
well. We had the last day of school today so things have been a bit wild! I
would think things should be........or have they already wound up for you?

Hope you have a great summer!

Layne