Re: now I have nematodes

  • Subject: Re: now I have nematodes
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 06:56:26 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/01 12:01:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, HIEESML@aol.com
writes:

<< We had the last day of school today so things have been a bit wild!  >>

Yesterday was my last official day of work, inservice.  That means that we
can do what we need to do so I stopped at Walmart (go ahead somebody-shoot
me) Bought five hostas, and planted them with a few other good perennials in
the sensory garden.

Teachers should be paid combat pay for the last few days of school.  The kids
are wild and there is not much to do about without appearing to be a grinch.
So I try to go with the flow and enjoy the hugs and feel sorry for all the
fifth graders who are going to middle school and will not be back next year,
they usually go into fits of tears.

As soon as some of the stuff at school, in the land-lab, sensory garden,
etc., get to looking good I will post a couple of pictures.  I am real proud
of the job that I have done.  Now on to my own yard.  N.