Make peace not war....remember cardinal rule in business....

  • Subject: Make peace not war....remember cardinal rule in business....
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:02:14 -0500

What's the old adage "Buyer be ware?".  We all have had good and bad
experiences with various people in business whether it is with hosta, or
other items.  I'm thankful that this group has kept me out of trouble from
time to time.  I've always gotten good plants from the people on this group.
It's never easy to please everyone.  As always we will eventually agree on
one thing and that is "We agree to Disagree".

On another note... Good Lord... I'd never get through all the emails If
everyone sent in....

Narda... I love you the way you are.. Your a sprout of sunshine on an
otherwise loony life. If we were serious 24/7 life would be boring and I'd
be in a mental institution (not that I shouldn't be there now).

We are lucky that we have a format to express questions, thoughts, and ideas
on the one thing we all have in common "HOSTA".  I've learned many things. I
still am learning as we cover various topics.