Re: now I have nematodes

  • Subject: Re: now I have nematodes
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:10:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/01 11:48:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
diannthoma@hotmail.com writes:

 Narda, what's in your sensory garden?

Spiney things and poison ivy.

Sorry, I could not resist.  So far we have an assortment of perennial herbs
and one rose bush, globe thistle, some dahlia seedlings that would not fit
anywhere else.  But I am looking for suggestions and will take any advice.
Things should have texture, smell, interesting visually etc.  So far we have
not thought of anything that has appeal to the ears, but a wind chime might
or a water feature.  N.