What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?

  • Subject: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:39:38 -0500

Well,  Got another 20 hosta's in the ground.  Hubby rented a rototiller and
made a couple of new beds... Still got too many yet to plant (I'm not
allowed to buy anything until I've got everything currently in pots
planted).

Here's my question.... Which Hosta seems to be your favorite this year in
the garden... and if you could buy any Hosta what would you buy this year?

I know my favorite this year in my garden is Loyalist... It took the least
amount of damage

What I'd love Maui Buttercups.... But until the plants are in the ground I'm
banned from buying :(

Kate