RE: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?

  • Subject: RE: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 08:40:48 -0400

I have no great experience with the use of them.  The times that I tried them, I used them in an area that nothing could keep moist. The idea sounds good for summer but I wonder what affect it would have in a wet winter?  We have had 3 weeks of what must be normal weather for the north.  Boy do the hosta and I love it.  Hosta are growing. Seed pods are setting.  I really hate the idea that it can't last.
Mary