Re: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?

  • Subject: Re: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 08:35:18 -0500

Paula,

I am a "sick, but true hostaholic". I have snuck in one here and one there (I'm hiding one at a neighbors).... I saved my lunch money..  Wheedled my neighbor into buying one in exchange for a couple of eyes from one of my currents. Borrowed from a friend to pay for some. (I only added about seven inexpensive ones).  Problem now, is I don't have the big bucks I need for the more expensive ones :(  Oh well, another two weeks should see them in the ground.  Priority on the outdoor work is 1-foundation fixing 2-house painting 3-hosta planting (Not my priority but then I can't be the boss all the time - right guys?).

Kate
You havn't learned the trick of hiding them in amongst the plants you have?
Bringing them home when he isn't there? Hiding the recipts and checks in your
own account?
Yes these are the signs of a sick, but true hostaholic.
I do like putting them in the garden still in pots to see if I really like
them there. Then it is easier to move them should I have to. Then come fall
there is a scramble sometimes to get them in the ground.