How low can you go?

  • Subject: How low can you go?
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 16:25:00 -0500

No, this isn't about an old song.  Yesterday when I was looking for
something on Yahoo I came to a link and I thought it was a link for
our webpage it was so close to our except for the name.

When I clicked on it and saw the home page I thought this looks
something like what Bob would make.  Not only did she copy Bob's
background she copied many of the terms we use, the description we use
for search engines, the jog in our stake and she must have cut and
pasted the whole source for the order page and just changed the name.
I really feel bad...she TOOK our idea's and Bob's work making our
idea's work for her own personal gain.  Maybe we should take it as a
compliment but when you work so hard on something and someone just
takes it....I don't know what to say.  I'm sorry for venting to you
but our whole business did start with hostas so maybe that will make
this post okay.

Thanks for listening,

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117