Re: Monrovia

  • Subject: Re: Monrovia
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 10:41:38 -0500

charles packard wrote:
> Hi Peggy,
> If the plants do not look like those shown in the Hosta Library at
>                  http://hostalibrary.org/
> or the hostapix robin
>                 hostapix@yahoogroups.com
> then be very suspicious.

HI Charlie
	I wouldn't go as far as say this. The reason I put more than one photo
in the library so if there is a question at least people can look at
more than one photo and decide.
	That Elizabeth Campbell sure is a nice looking plant.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/