How low can you go?

  • Subject: How low can you go?
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:15:18 -0500

Hi Bob, Gary, Robyn and all,

I received an email from Bernice this morning and below is a part of
it.  She is very sorry and has apologized.  She also asked me to check
and make sure that her page is no longer loading.  I just tried it and
It wouldn't load for me.  Robyn what link are you using?  I would like
to write her back and tell her everything is okay but if her page is
still loading and she hasn't removed all of the things she copied then
I would like to talk to her about it again.  I'm glad to hear your
background picture has been removed Gary.  Can anyone else get her
page to load?