Streaked Baby Bunting ?

All-

I have recently discovered a new streaked shoot
of H. Baby Bunting.  I've tried to access the Hosta
Sports Library thru the Hosta Library and haven't
been able to make it through.  (I am working off
a very touchy computer server which could be the
reason.)

I am wondering what streaked sports exist.

TIA

Mike
Milwauke, WI