Re: [hostapix] How low can you go?

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] How low can you go?
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:28:25 -0500

> I am able to get there try this one
> http://www.magma.ca/~robicho/

Hi Bob and all,

Why are we able to see her directory?

I wrote to Bernice and thanked her for removing her site.  When she
wrote to me she said that she had put that site up just for her
friends to see and be able to buy her markers.  After looking at the
directory it looks like she is in business because she is selling them
on ebay.  I thought this was over and I think it is because her site
is down but I don't think she knows that everyone can see her
directory.  Should I write and tell her about the directory?  Maybe
this is a good time to drop it unless her sites comes up again using
things that belong to others.  Any suggestions?