Re: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?

  • Subject: Re: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?
  • From: jr blanton <jrblanton@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

Don't tell me you don't have good looking hosta I was
just there . Thank you for being so generous in our
trading adventure. You are true to the friendship
plant - looking  forward to more trades in  the
future. I decided to leave what I got from you Fri in
the pot and make a new Bed. You will need to come over
wheni get it done.

Thanks
jr