Re: How low can you go?

  • Subject: Re: How low can you go?
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:27:15 -0500

>Sue, I hope things work out for you and her site will be changed
> Gary.

Hi Gary,

I think it might have been some of the words you used like copyrights
that put a little scare into her.  I hope she does make the changes
and gets her site up and running again.  Thanks to everyone who
helped!!  I never thought something like that would happen to us but
it can happen to anyone.

Thanks so much,

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117