Re: Soil ammending

  • Subject: Re: Soil ammending
  • From: "P. Bracey" <pbracey@mtco.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 04:29:03 -0500

Thanks for your input Ray.  I am not re-planting anywhere near the Maples! ;)  After researching I found that 'little leaf lindens' have a deep root system and are good for underplanting so that will be the large shade garden.  I also made a new bed near some rather tall shrubs and a honey locust.  I am going to check into those bags!