Re: Narda, here's a candidate for your sensory garden

  • Subject: Re: Narda, here's a candidate for your sensory garden
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:54:21 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/01 9:16:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
diannthoma@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Problem is all those visitors rushing into your sensory garden and trampling
 your hosta beds on the way....But Gene has some other ideas for you in case
 that situation is too nasty to contemplate.

 :-) >>

Diann, I will take all the suggestions that I can get.  Just the idea from
Betsy about a curry plant and my sister picked one up for me at an herb show.
 It is one of the neatest smelling herbs that I have had the pleasure of
having.

I have no idea if it is hardy or if curry is a perennial, or anything.

Guess I will have to learn.  As to stinky things, I have to decide if I want
the children to have a pleasant memory or a memorable unpleasant experience.
N.