Re: Bad Hosta Day :(

  • Subject: Re: Bad Hosta Day :(
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:03:56 EDT

Kate,
I'm sorry..it sounds like you have had more than your share lately..
What happened...was it the house and the gardens?

We had some good storms rock through Minnesota last night, and am thankful
none of them hit my place.
If the hail at the airport could take out a plane..imagine what it could do
to a hosta. Tv had reports of the damage to the cars. Car dealers are really
having sales on the damaged cars here.
I am hoping the best for Wilmar and Creative Gardens, We are going to make a
day trip of it and go out there. They have so many I would like to have..

Storms are supposed to continue every day in the afternoons till friday here.
I hope there are no more tornadoes...but I am sure that is just wishful
thinking on my part. Really hope they calm down or don't head your way...

Paula Pierce
Blaine,Mn