Re: Bad Hosta Day :(

  • Subject: Re: Bad Hosta Day :(
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:55:09 -0500

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/13/01 7:03:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pbracey@mtco.com
> writes:
> << Btw, are your children still alive this morning?! ;) >>

Hello ladies. I am not at the convention either. Too much work at work. I
console myself somewhat because I was in Raleigh-Durham in April. Had to teach a
seminar at Duke, and did manage to rent a car and drive out to Tony Avent's
nursery. Walked around the botanical gardens (but carefully because they said
there were cottonmouths laying around the bog). Lovely. Haven't talked to you in
a while, Narda--are you still a hillbilly? Kris ;-)