Re: Photos of registration plants

  • Subject: Re: Photos of registration plants
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:05:09 -0400

On the contrary, I think that even now, that's a fantastic thing!

-Alttara

Bob wrote:

Hi everyone
        Peter Lightner informed me that Flint Hills (Matthews 2000) was the
registration plant. I put "Photo of registration plant" under it and
will do so for any that I am aware of that are the original plant. This
might not seem like much now but 10 years from now it really might help.
--
Bye
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172