Re: [hostapix] H. 'Thunderbolt'

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] H. 'Thunderbolt'
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:51:12 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/01 08:05:23 Eastern Daylight Time,
kgroberg@fargocity.com writes:

<< I am getting ready to move, so if you want to have a hank of any of my
miniatures, >>
Hi, Kris:

Where are you moving to?  I have moved my family 8 times in 29 years of
working.  It is never easy regardless of the situations.  Success with the

I have put a hold in buying any more hosta this year, I think.  I went to
FIRST LOOK, the region 1 convention last weekend.  I won some nice things at
auction...a 5 division clump of 'David A. Haskell', a Sum & Substance' sport
that is HUGE was the culmination of my spending.

I'm glad you had a good time in BeanTown.  Congrats to your daughter.

My son is getting married to a terrific young lady in Ann Arbor MI on July
7th.  So, things around here are chaotic to say the least.  I hope I'll have
some time to visit some hosta people while out that way.

Try to keep in touch once to get your feet settled in the new abode.

Rich Horowitz