Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?

  • Subject: Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?
  • From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:43:12 -0500

HIEESML@aol.com wrote:
> HI
> Next Wed. I am driving to Omaha from Minneapolis. I am allowing 6 to 8 hours
> more than I anticipate needing to make the trip. I am in hope of making some
> stops at hosta gardens or nurseries. Any recommendations would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Thanks
> Layne Holdahl

Hi Layne,

I'm not sure how you're planning to go, but we are located just out of
Independence, Iowa (between Waterloo and Dubuque).  If that's en rout,
let me know and I'll send directions!

  ~~~      In The Country Garden & Gifts       ~~~
      Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens

                Josh's Garden Web

         "There are always two choices.
        Two paths to take.  One is easy.
          And its only reward is that