Re: Motorcycles, mustangs and grounding!

  • Subject: Re: Motorcycles, mustangs and grounding!
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:01:03 -0700

You are such a sweet mom Narda.  What a b-day present!  I bet he was
Did he have you take pix of him behind the wheel?
I hope your BiL has a roll bar on this new bike.  My husband laid his
dresser down
going around a curve, he was only doing 5 mph, but the roll bar sure saved
Those dressers are heavy.
Sam I Am