Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?

  • Subject: Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?
  • From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:59:58 -0500

> Hi Josh,
> Thanks for the reply!
> I was thinking of traveling down 35W & Mapquest puts you about 2 hours east
> of that. My hope is to make another trip down toward Dubuque later in the
> summer. Can I contact you when that shapes up? I'd love to stop & visit but I
> think this trip is going to keep me a bit further west.
> Brill's, Stark Gardens, & Oakcrest Gardens are nurseries In route I found
> listed in the Hosta Finder. Are you familiar with/would you recommend a stop
> at any of them?
> Thanks,
> Layne

Hi Layne,

No problem...let me know when you need directions!

I've never been to Brill's, Stark Gardens, or Oakcrest Gardens, but I'm
sure they would all be worth a visit.

  ~~~      In The Country Garden & Gifts       ~~~
      Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens

                Josh's Garden Web

         "There are always two choices.
        Two paths to take.  One is easy.
          And its only reward is that