Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?

  • Subject: Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?
  • From: Linda <falkora@smig.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:12:19 -0500

	Hi Layne,  Shady Oaks is just a few miles west of I-35
(junction of state hwys. 14 & 13 at Waseca.  I've been to Stark
Gardens, just south of Des Moines, well worth the visit...I'm hoping
to make a visit down there myself soon.  A wonderful private garden
that I visited on a garden tour is that of Lois Girten, Ames,
Iowa...have no idea about availability for casual visitors.
Linda Kofstad
southern Minn.