Re: Banana pics

  • Subject: Re: Banana pics
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:16:22 EDT

I wish you people would stop talking about bananas, I don't need to get into
something that has to be drug in for the winter.

My neighbor down on the corner has no landscaping until he drags out all the
bananas and other strange stuff and starts putting it in the ground around
the house.  I don't know him except to wave, and I am afraid to meet him as I
am afraid that he will be a terrible influence.  I try not to look at the
Sansevieria as I drive by, he has some big ones.  N.