Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 09:31:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/01 9:13:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
samk52@earthlink.net writes:

<<   I might be
 able to get my sister to sneak some out for me though.  She's a
 keeper and works with the lions, tigers and cheetahs. >>

Sharon, you have got a finger in every pot, don't you?  I can see the
headlines in the paper now, keeper arrested for sneaking out lion _ _ _ _!
You might need to buy her a new purse after this.

Reminds me of the time my mother in law was visiting with her brother in FL.
She took it upon herself to go to the chicken farm with her sister in law to
get some chicken manure.  She bags the stuff up and transports it the eight
hundred miles plus to find that the inside of their brand new conversion van
now smells like chicken manure.  It always did after that. Very Strong too!
They had to sell the van because no one could stand the smell.  Took a big
loss on it too, all for the price of some chicken doo.

Now I am going to see if I can get on the phone and locate some of that
predator urine.  If anyone has it-it will be much easier than smuggling
cheetah droppings.  However if it is not illegal will you please have her
sneak some out for me and freeze it so it will remain fresh.

Lord, stop me, I seem to be having too much fun with this one.  I hope you
know that I am joshing lovely lady.  N.