Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 08:39:29 -0500

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> She took it upon herself to go to the chicken farm with her sister in law to
> get some chicken manure.

	Hi Narda
	This reminds me of a few years back I decided I was going to use
chicken poop on the flower beds. It was a huge pile that was out to my
inlaws farm, it had been piled for better than a year so I thought it
was ok. It was early spring so it was still pretty cold out. Anyway I
took my pickup out and loaded it up high and brought it in and spread it
around with a wheelbarrow. About the next day the sun came out brightly
and heated it up. About smelled up the whole town. None of the neighbors
said anything but I know they couldn't have been too happy.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/