Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 10:03:07 -0700

Well with 7 brothers and sisters.............
How did she drive home with that smell?
I don't think anything could smell worse than elephant dung, she's brought
some of that home for me in her little 2 seatter.  And the time they were
raising the camel calf, she would bring him home in the back of that 2
seatter.  Boy was that a hoot to see.  It's too bad the giraffe calf it too
big to fit in the car, I'd love to get a pix of him in her living room.  I
wish I'd gotten a pix of the camel walking around in there.  She'll never
get anyone to buy that car!!!!!!!!!!
IGLH
Sam I Am

> <<   I might be
>  able to get my sister to sneak some out for me though.  She's a
>  keeper and works with the lions, tigers and cheetahs. >>
>
> Sharon, you have got a finger in every pot, don't you?  I can see the
> headlines in the paper now, keeper arrested for sneaking out lion _ _ _ _!
> You might need to buy her a new purse after this.
>
> Reminds me of the time my mother in law was visiting with her brother in
FL.