Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 12:19:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/01 9:40:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

<< None of the neighbors
 said anything but I know they couldn't have been too happy.
 --  >>
But the plants were happy right.  It was always rumored as I was growing up
that chicken manure was too "strong," to put on the garden but the weeds
around the chicken coop would get fifteen feet tall.  We always had the
annual spring ritual of putting the manure on the garden before it was
plowed.  I don't think anyone minded the smell it was just a part of life.  N.