Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 12:25:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/01 9:56:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
samk52@earthlink.net writes:

<< How did she drive home with that smell? >>

Just shows how much patience my father in law had with her, and the depth of
his love.

A camel in the back seat.......No, couldn't be.  In the living room?  Well,
if you happen to be lucky enough to have a baby camel come then let it have
the best room in the house right?

Sharon, is this the Louisville Zoo?  My nieces go to the zoo there all the
time and love the place.  Their grandparents live across the river in Indy so
it is easier than coming all the way here to the sexiest zoo and botanical
garden in the country, the Cincinnati Zoo.  Seriously if anyone should need a
good garden to visit on a trip through the Midwest our zoo has a premiere
botanical garden, actually it has gotten to be a sore point that the animals
are not that visible there anymore, you really have to look to see them.  It
makes it seem so natural.  N.