Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:27:26 -0500

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/16/01 9:40:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
> writes:
>
> << None of the neighbors
>  said anything but I know they couldn't have been too happy.
>  --  >>
> Bob,
> But the plants were happy right.  It was always rumored as I was growing up
> that chicken manure was too "strong,"
HI Narda
	I thought after a year or so the chicken manure wouldn't be so hot but
it was and really set everything back a year. I grew up on a farm where
we raised thousands of hogs a year. I don't mind that or cattle but
chickens are close to the worst especially in the middle of a
residential area.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/